Hi, I’m Emily.
Welcome to my little slice of peace and quiet. I am a wife and stay-at-home mom to four little ones sharing recipes, crafts, thoughts about life, motherhood, and the things that inspire me through My Love for Words. I hope you’ll get comfortable and stay a while. We love company.
These are the people I’m lucky to spend my days with
I love that I have a husband who will paint and dry his daughter’s fingernails and kids who want to share a pirate hat with their newborn brother. No moments of stress or discord in this house.
A couple other things you should know about me:
- I love sarcasm. (Remember that “no stress” thing from like 3 seconds ago. Sarcasm may or may not apply to that. I plead the 5th.)
- I’m typing this one-handed (if you’ve ever had a newborn you understand).
- My favorite forms of punctuation are exclamation points and smiley faces. I will be the first to admit that I need a patch or something to break my bad habit of overusing them, but they’re a genuine expression of my enthusiasm (and I obviously have a lot of it). And I evidently have a thing for parentheses too.
- I never imagined myself as a stay-at-home mom, and motherhood is a lot harder than I ever imagined (Check out Momopause for more on that), but staying home is the best decision I’ve ever made.
- I’m not nearly as creative or organized as I pretend to be.
- Every comment, pin, feature, like, and visit that I receive makes me ridiculously happy (hence my need for a patch).
So welcome to My Love for Words. If I entertain you half as much as I entertain myself we’re going to have a great time!
If you’d like some recommendations on where to start, these are some of my readers’ favorite posts:
Vanilla Pumpkin Sugar Scrub
Free printable Project To Do List
Declutterathon: 40 Days to an Organized Life
Easter Egg Countdown with free printables
Ice Cream & Pear Parfait
Love free printables?
Join my newsletter for instant access to my entire collection of free printables. You'll receive a link and password after confirming your e-mail address.